Day 1 :- Cochin – Munnar BY ROAD (135 Kms / 4 Hrs)
- Arrive in Cochin. Pick up from Airport or Railway station.
- Later in the afternoon proceed for Munnar, a beautiful hill station.
- Munnar: Breathtakingly beautiful, Munnar is a heaven of peace and tranquility. The idyllic tourist destination in God’s Own Country, set at an altitude of 6000 feet in Idukki district, Munnar was the favored summer resort of the erstwhile British rulers in the colonial days. Its unending expanse of tea plantations, pristine valleys and mountains, exotic species of flora and fauna in its wildlife sanctuaries and forests; Munnar boasts of all these and more. It’s the place you would love to visit &ndash.
- Upon arrival in Munnar, check in to the hotel and spend time at leisure. You may go to visit the local market.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 :- After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Munnar
- visiting the Tata Tea Museum and enjoy the beautiful serenity of Munnar (famous for its tea plantations) (closed on Monday) and Eravikulam National Park to get a view of variety of flora and fauna.
- Guests will be shown tea plantations on Mondays since Tata Tea Museum remains closed.
- Eravikulam National Park will remain closed in February and March due to calving season.
- Enjoy local food / cuisine at a good restaurant (personal expense). Later in the afternoon visit Mattupetty Lake and Dam as well as Echo Point which is famous for its ‘echo phenomenon’
- Rather than Climate of Munnar, the Honeymoon specialty is the best Photogenic place to capture your special moments with beauty of Nature.
Day 3:-Munnar – Thekkady BY: ROAD (110 Kms / 4 Hrs)
- After an early breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Thekkady.
- Thekkady: India’s largest wildlife sanctuary is a dream destination for any tourist visiting India. With its bountiful treasures of tropical flora and fauna, it is the ultimate reservoir of many endangered species and a rich tribal culture. Thekkady is a pleasant heaven on earth for those who love nature in its wild manifestations.
- Upon arrival check into the hotel and have lunch (personal expense).
- Afternoon, proceed for a boat cruise at Periyar Lake in Thekkady, a soul stirring tour. Thekkady is synonymous with wildlife and nature treks.
- Periyar Lake: Located in the heart of the forest, Periyar Lake is famous for fostering a wide species of wildlife. Boating can be enjoyed on this lake, which serves as the reservoir of the dam and provides water to the forest.
- Evening, Visit the city where you can enjoy traditional shows like Kadakali, Kalaripayattu (The Orient’s treasure trove, a gift to the modern world and the mother of all martial arts), (All are optional and Direct payment)
- Get involved in some shopping or opt for an Elephant Ride (on direct payment basis) in the evening.
- Return to the hotel in the evening and enjoy time at leisure.
- Enjoy dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 :- Thekkady – Kumarakom by ROAD (116 kms /4 Hrs)
- After an early breakfast, check out of the hotel in Thekkady and go for a Spice Plantation Tour which will last for an hour. Later, you may indulge in some spice shopping (on direct payment basis).
- There are various kinds of spices cultivated in Thekkady. The most abundantly found spice in Thekkady is pepper. But there is a variety of cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, ginger, turmeric and curry leaves on the slanting slopes of the spice plantations in Thekkady.
- Procceed to Kumarakom, a small backwater village which lies along the backwaters of Kerala.
With a bird sanctuary overlooking the Vembanad Lake.
- Here you can get a feel of the essence of a typical village life of Kerala.
- Overnight stay at resort.
Day 5:- Kumarakom – Alleppy BY: ROAD (56 Kms / 2 Hrs)
- Allepey: Although a relatively small island, Alleppey or Alappuzha stands tall amongst the best tourist spots in Kerala. The reason isn’t difficult to fathom once you’ve witnessed the flawless beauty here. Often called the ‘Venice of the East’ owing to its serpentine network of canals and backwaters. Alleppey is known for its wellness therapies, which include Ayurvedic massages and spas. A day at one of these spas works like magic on your body and spirit, ridding you of tension and negative energy.
- Check in to the Houseboat and enjoy the rest of the day in Houseboat.
- Allepey Houseboat: One of the must-do things in Alleppey is to board one of the many magnificent houseboats and go on a cruise of utter pleasure and romance. The exotic backwaters and inland waterways in and around Alleppey provide for some of the most romantic moments. In a fully equipped floating houseboat, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery around in the company of your loved one.
- Enjoy Lunch & dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at the Houseboat.
Day 6:- Alleppey – Cochin BY: ROAD (86 Kms / 2.5 Hrs)
- After breakfast, check out of the Houseboat from Allepey and drive to Cochin for your drop to Airport / Railway Station.
- If time permits, you can also enjoy Cochin Sight Seeing. On time transfer to Airport / Railway Station to connect flight/ train for your onward journey.
Best available special rate
- Accommodation as mentioned with complementary breakfast. (CPAI)
- Houseboat accommodation in Alleppey with welcome drink, snacks, tea / coffee, lunch, dinner and breakfast.
- Complementary candle light dinner, Honeymoon cake and flower bed in Houseboat.
- A/C Dezire/Verna/ Etios/ Indigo, for pick up, sightseeing and drop.
- Fuel charge, tall, park, road tax and driver bata.
- All applicable taxes.
Package Excludes :
- Air/Rail/Bus ticket fare.
- All personal expenses and entrance fees at all sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the above tour packages.
Feel free to call 24*7 for more details and Clarifications….
Thanks and Regards,
+91 99 95 27 38 67, +91 99 95 27 31 38
Email : email@example.com