Day 1 – Cochin – Munnar
- Pick up from Cochin Airport/Railway station proceed to Munnar,overnight stay at resort.
- Kerala is blessed with amazing beauty of nature and it can be seen and you will enjoy all throughout your journey through honeymoon tour Kerala.
- On the way visit the water falls of Valara and Cheeyappara.
- Overnight Stay at Munnar Resort/Hotel.
Day 2 – Munnar
- You are now to experience the beauty of the green paradise on your honeymoon vacations.
- Local sight seeing (Mattupetty Dam, Tea Plantation) Sightseeing Munnar – visit Rajamalai to see the Nilgiri Tahrs,Mattupetty where boating facility is available.
- The Echo-point , Kundala lake for boating in Shikara type of boats.
- Top Station – The border of Kerala n Tamilnadu
(Munnar: Breathtakingly beautiful, Munnar is a heaven of peace and tranquility. The idyllic tourist destination in God’s Own Country, set at an altitude of 6000 feet in Idukki district, Munnar was the favored summer resort of the erstwhile British rulers in the colonial days. Its unending expanse of tea plantations, pristine valleys and mountains, exotic species of flora and fauna in its wildlife sanctuaries and forests; Munnar boasts of all these and more. It’s the place you would love to visit & enjoy.)
Day 3 – Munnar – Alleppey
- Check in to Deluxe houseboat for an overnight cruise through the unique back waters of Kerala.
- Houseboat will be your transportation for the day and accommodation for the night.
- Glide along the narrow canals laced by the infinite greenery imparted by coconut palms, watch the gentle and soothing greenery of paddy fields and the village folk at work.
- Relax on board listening.
(Allepey: Although a relatively small island, Alleppey or Alappuzha stands tall amongst the best tourist spots in Kerala. The reason isn’t difficult to fathom once you’ve witnessed the flawless beauty here. Often called the ‘Venice of the East’ owing to its serpentine network of canals and backwaters. Alleppey is known for its wellness therapies, which include Ayurvedic massages and spas. A day at one of these spas works like magic on your body and spirit, ridding you of tension and negative energy.)
Day 4 – Alleppey – Cochin
- Enjoy the hearty morning breakfast at houseboat.
- Later we transfer you to Cochin – airport/ Railway station to proceed for your onward journey or way back home.
- If time permits, you can also enjoy Cochin Sight Seeing.
- Here your memorable and romantic Kerala honeymoon tour ends.
Best available special rate (Please contact us for Tariff)
- Accommodation as mentioned with complementary breakfast. (CPAI)
- Houseboat accommodation in Alleppey with welcome drink, snacks, tea / coffee, lunch, dinner and breakfast.
- Complementary candle light dinner, Honeymoon cake and flower bed in Houseboat.
- A/C Dezire/Verna/ Etios/ Indigo, for pick up, sightseeing and drop.
- Fuel charge, tall, park, road tax and driver bata.
- All applicable taxes.
Package Excludes :
- Air/Rail/Bus ticket fare.
- All personal expenses and entrance fees at all sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the above tour packages.
Thanks and Regards,
+91 99 95 27 38 67, +91 99 95 27 31 38
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org