Family trip to munnar

Forums Kerala Family trip to munnar

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jothi 2 years ago.

• Author

Jothi
    Keymaster

I am gone to share you a fantastic family trip to munnar. Actually we are from Coimbatore myself .
    my dad , my mom ,my sister,my grand ma & mygrandpa , we all start our journey towards erunakulam from podanur junction al 10:30 am before we starting our journey we all had our breakfast at railway’s hotel at podanur junction .i reserved six tickets for sleeper coach ,10days before itself . it was a 3 1/2
    hours journey from Coimbatore to erunakulam . in our train journey we had some special snacks.we all were enjoying with our family by playing anthasary .it was a very sweet moment for me and my family.
    Reached erunakulam junction at 2:00pm when we reached erunakulam town our booked cab was waiting.we all get inside our cab start moving towards a veg hotel we all were very hungry we went to share Krishna hotel for our lunch had a special kerala meals with variety of veg-fry , we came out of hotel at 3:15pm then we start moving to kochin it was 7km from erunakulam it was just 15min travel from erunakulam to kochin we start or journey to munnar it was 126km, it takes 2 hour’s 30 min travel
    On the way we saw many monkey’s crossing the road high hills with thick forest very cool climate,
    On the hills road sides, we saw many tea plantation we stop our cab and took some beautiful snaps with my family actually we planned for 3 days trip to munnar. at 7:30pm we reached our hotel westwood riverside garden resort at munnar in kerala ,we booked 2room with double cots . we all refreshed and come to hotel restaurant then we went to our room took rest 1 st day was fully journey we were very tired went for peaceful sleep
    Day 2 we planned to visit the places in idukki district we had our breakfast then at 1st we visit mettupetty dam near to munnar located on the mountains of kerala ther we sawpower house whish produce hydro electricity ther we took some charmey photo’s next we visit attukal water falls ,it was just 9km from munnar , it was very beautiful locatin for movie shooting myself my dad and my sister play for a while in waterfalls ther we celebrate our grand 56th birthday on the river bank , we cut the cake and feed to one and all and have a great film ,took many snaps,its was really awesome .then we went to hotel near the water falls. We had our lunch
    Then we went to echo point it is just 15km from munnar ,then went to nyayamaked waterfalls which
    Located 10km away from munnar ,it was a great retreat to us ,
    Finally we visit eravikulam national park it was 97km away from munnar located in the western ghats ,had some spicy snacks with hot tea , we return back to our hotel at 8:15pm our hotel was fully surrounded by tea plantation and also riverside resort it was very cooling climate and great view surrounding .2nd day was completed with many nature site views.
    Day 3 at 7am,we had our breakfast at our hotel start our journey to anamudi it was located in western ghats of kerala . there we went for shopping , brought some beautiful things,then we visit devikulam a very small hill station located 5km away from munnar ,then we went to chembra peak, it was highest peak in wayanad at 1:15pm.then we went to hotel for lunch had our lunch and start our journey at 2:20pm towards thekkady , it was located at periyar national park , we went to periyar national park saw many elephant ,dear&rare speices of bird ,at 3:45pm we reached thekkady went for elephant ride with my sister and we all went boat ride at 4:30pm it was very amazing climate ,and the boat ride was fabulous, we enjoyed a lot with my family , had some hot & spicy corn with my family took many beautiful snaps .at 6:40pm we start moving to our hotel , we reached hotel at 7:30pm then had our dinner the restaurant in a non.veg buffet with light music party. at 9:30pm,we all went our room . 3rd day was fully enjoyed to myself and my family members 4th day morning at 8:30am had our breakfast and we checkout our room and start our journey towards ernakulam , reached eranakulam town at 11:50am,we all had our lunch ,then we get no 1 air travels at 2:30pm.
    We start our journey from ernakulam to Coimbatore we reached Coimbatore at 6:00 pm in evening. The family trip to munnar mind blowing.we really had more fun and had more unforgettable moments.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.